https://www.heckrealtygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/redbikeoutdoors.jpg 667 500 The Miami Luxury Realtor https://www.heckrealtygroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Heck_Realty_Group_Logo.jpg The Miami Luxury Realtor2022-01-12 10:00:482021-12-29 16:17:02Where to Get Fit in Miami
Where to Get Fit in Miami
If holiday indulgence has you feeling sluggish and out-of-shape, there is no time like the present to get yourself moving again. Miami’s fitness scene is top-notch, and narrowing down your options can feel overwhelming. If classes are what you’re looking for, check out some of the options below to get you started.
For Cardio/Weight Training
- Barry’s Boot Camp: Intense and to the point with weight training and treadmill runs. Expect quick results and celebrity-esque trainers. Various locations.
- Fitbox Method: Boxing is not only a great workout, it’s a stellar stress reliever. Edgewater.
- Sweat 440: Circuit Training rounds that start every 10 minutes. Great way to make friends. Various locations.
- RedBike: This spin class will get you sweating in no time with Miami-inspired music and instructors. Brickell & Midtown.
- Prana Yoga: Various levels and styles of yoga and meditation with a focus on the spiritual. Coral Gables.
- OM Movement: Expect good vinyasa flows, evening restoratives, and friendly people. Coconut Grove.
- State of Yoga: Strong vinyasa flows with plenty of arm balancing and chanting. South Beach.
- Miami Life Center: An Ashtangi’s paradise. Choose from in-person and online Mysore classes. Wynwood.
- MegaLit: A sweaty, full-body toner with 90s hop hop and low joint impact. Need I say more? Midtown.
- SolidCore: This class will kick your butt. Enough said. Midtown.
- Tremble: Your core will thank you, eventually. Reformer classes are intelligently sequenced. Various locations.
- Renegade Pilates: Try the jumpboard pilates class to challenge your balance, fire up your core and burn a few extra calories. Little Haiti.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!